Monday, 26 July 2010

Twtkr

Yes you're not reading that incorrectly, it says twtkr not twitter. Twtkr is a very strange thing that I noticed once whilst bored and searching for traces of myself in google. It seems to be a clone of every single twitter account [don't even think about the numbers], it seems to be Korean, and unlike twitter it does 'dofollow' links.

I wondered about it for a while and then I decided I'd start to link to it from here and there, then the other day I just noticed that it is now starting to get picked up by Site Explorer, which is very interesting as this means that it must be either getting rank, or has now been fully indexed by yahoo [thus presumably bing too]. Mmmm, I don't know how much use this will turn out to be, but I'm going to keep an eye on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment